If you have never used butter products before, you are in for a treat! But be warned, our Whipped Mango Butter is extremely rich. Use it for your skin and hair to lock in moisture and to add protection against the elements. Visit our blog to learn more about the benefits.
- Rich in antioxidants, Vitamin A, B, C and E
- Restores and maintains moisture for skin and hair
- Helps reduce blemishes, scars, fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes skin cell regeneration and restores elasticity
- Lends protection against the sun, harmful UV rays and harsh winters
- Soothes skin rash, eczema, psoriasis, bug bites and poison ivy
HOW TO USE
Melt desired amount of butter between your hands and apply directly on face or body. Use more butter when applying to body - you will learn what amount is best for you. Work into your skin until it is fully absorbed. Use daily to see improvements. For best results, use OHM ESSENTIALS Exfoliating Red Bean Scrub or any of OHM ESSENTIALS Mud Masks prior to applying butter.
For hair, apply a generous amount of butter from root to tip. Massage butter into scalp for 5 minutes to stimulate blood circulation and promote hair growth. Comb your hair throughly and braid or wrap hair to keep it protected. Leave the butter in for a few hours or, if possible, leave in overnight. Make sure to wrap your hair or change your pillowcase to avoid stains. Shampoo with warm water. Do not use conditioner as the butter acts as your conditioner. For best results, use once a week. With consistent use, you will eliminate the need for a conditioner all together.
- Raw Mango Butter
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Golden Jojoba) Oil
- Bali Mango Fragrance Oil
4 Oz Jar (113 g)