Clay mud has been used for centuries in Ancient India and all around the world for treating several skin problems due to its high lime content. It is a rich alkaline soil containing minerals and volcanic ash. Just add equal parts water to create a smooth paste that is beneficial for every skin type. Use it for your hair to control oil without drying out your scalp.
- Deep cleanses skin to remove dirt, oil, sweat and other impurities
- Evens out skin tone and treats hyper pigmentation
- Minimizes pores, tightens skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Facilitates blood circulation, leading to radiant and glowing skin
- Fights acne, blackheads, whiteheads, blemishes, sunburn, and rashes
- Controls oily hair and fights dandruff
HOW TO USE
Use a non-metallic bowl and utensil. Mix the mud with equal parts water or milk creating a smooth, paste-like consistency. If desired, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Apply to skin or hair and gently massage for a few seconds. Let dry for 15 minutes, before washing with warm water. Use once a week. For best results, apply any OHM ESSENTIALS moisturizers after towel drying skin.
- 100% Mud of Multan